Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Monster-art on display

Well, there is a lull in the monstrology world right now.
There have been no serious reports whatsoever for a couple of weeks.
Bradford came back from Canada and didn't mention anything about any monsters. He's most likely being extra careful to be quiet about the possible Canadian Boulder Beast investigation, to not agitate me further.

The only interesting thing going on right now is an art show at Corridor Gallery where a few of my drawings as well as some found artifacts from my book is on display.

Unfortunately the show is billed as a collection of works from children's book illustrators.
I feel that my work stand out from the rest of the work since it is the result of serious research.
But, it is in all an enjoyable show.



This antique illustration is one of the drawings on display:



No comments: