Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Field Guide to Aliens

Finally the publication of my new masterpiece: A Field Guide to Aliens: Intergalactic Worrywarts, Glorb, False Santas, and other Extraterrestrials is getting closer.
By clicking the link above you're able to get a preview on Amazon. However that is merely a superficial glance, this seminal work might be even more groundbreaking than my Field Guide to Monsters. The research and genius expended in the production are hardly made justice by that preview, no! It is of a kind that demands immersion and dedicated study.

In this tome you will find unique information about Extraterrestrials that nobody else has ever documented! I have mentioned a few before on this blog but in the book there are more than 25! Including some that are confirmed by photographic evidence that have never before been seen.

The more frivolous UFO and Alien-encounter "scientists" will undoubtedly try to cast my studies in a less than flattering light but I challenge them to bring forth any more compelling evidence than that which I have produced in abundance in A Field Guide to Aliens.
Here for instance is a photograph of an alien deposit left in an outhouse in Wausau, Wisconsin

Please note the extreme weight!

I have seen nothing even coming close to this evidence in the community of UFO and Aliens research before, if you have please let me know.

1 comment:

Rose of Aberdeen said...

An alien deposit? That's gross!