Friday, August 24, 2007

The Gutrotter

As I mentioned it is very hard to make a drawing of this monster. I believe the rendering below is as close as I can get. One of the more peculiar things about this beast was that it appeared to be "shifting" in time and space continuously. It looked like it was doing many things and occupying different stages in time at the same time. And as Dr Hasbien noted it was almost translucent. We did at one point come so close to it that I got a good slap from one of its paws, and let me tell you it hurt. It was more than just a normal pain too, it had an electrical feel.



Our client, an 8-year old girl, also got slapped several times and had some bad scratches from its claws. The scratches seemed to "infect" her with a desire for sugar, similar to that of the monster itself. You see, infallibly it was attracted by bowls of sugar and candy that we used for bait for our observations. After the worst incident our client was attracted to the bait with a frightening fervor.
She is much better now and only eats sweets on Saturdays, but very fast.
(I believe I might have been "infected" too. I used to take one spoonful of sugar in my coffee, now I crave at least 6.)
After two weeks of almost nightly visitations the monster stopped coming.
We don't know what made it appear or disappear.

If you know anything about a monster like the Gutrotter please let me know, any information can be valuable.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Well. I guess everyonne's multitasking these days, including monsters ! Joan