Thursday, April 24, 2008

Monster Go Away Spray works!

After some initial doubt I have now concluded that the Monster Go Away Spray really works.
I am thoroughly impressed by the work of psycho-aromatherapist Lisa Cook, the creator of this essential tool for field-monstrologists.





I have received a dazzling report from a field-monstrologist that has tested the spray in real-life conditions and according to him it is a sure-fire way to get rid of at least some specific beasts. See the drawing and observation notes on the frightening DRACH-NEE-LEJEEN below.


I also received a detailed record of the UNDERWATER KING-SNAKE ,a not so dangerous, but impressive monster.


Keep up the good work everybody!


Pesonally I am slightly perturbed by some rather confusing sightings lately that have not been monsters, but ALIENS, I sense that there might be a need to investigate this further since it appears that some of these beings inhabit a similar space to that of monsters.

No comments: