Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fearsome French Beasts

I have finally had time to analyze some of the recent drawings that were sent to me.
This batch came from a brother and sister team of very young monstrologists in Paris, France.
Antoine and Alice have created some very interesting images but, and this is understandable due to their tender age, have not given me much information apart from the drawings.

Here is the most compelling monster in my opinion. I would love to know more about it.

This is very frightening duo of monsters, I wonder if they are related to the terrifying Danish Gutrotter?

And this last one I believe is a variation on the Tadpole Monster so often observed by very young monstrologists.



You can of course read more about the Tadpole Monster in my Field Guide .

No comments: